Yes! Exam vouchers are available at relatively ascertained prices.
Yes, you can.
The normal resolution time is 3-5 business days. The steps are:
- The test center administrator will file an Incident Report.
- Within the 3-5 day window, you will be contacted via email or phone when the issue has been resolved.
- After 5 business days, if the incident has not been resolved, contact Customer Service
- The cost of exams vary by testing program, exam type, and sometimes region.
- You can find the exam fee once logged into your Pearson VUE account, on your testing program website or contact our Test Centre
- If authorization is required by your testing program, typically you will pay your fee to the testing program at the time of registration.
- If no pre-authorization is required, you must pay the exam fee at the time of scheduling. Payment may be made with a Visa, American Express or MasterCard debit/credit card.
- Pre-paid vouchers may be used in place of or in conjunction with other forms of payment. Some testing candidates receive vouchers from their school or employer or, for many testing programs, vouchers may be purchased at the Pearson VUE Voucher Store. Vouchers:
- expire one year from the date they are issued
- may be limited to a specific type of exam
- are non-refundable and non-extendable
- Candidates testing within some sanctioned and restricted countries will be unable to submit credit card payment online or through Customer Service If this is the case, contact the test center directly to inquire about paying for your appointment using other methods of payment.
- Many testing programs provide a preliminary score report at the test center immediately after your exam.
- Some programs choose to send your results to you directly. This can sometimes take a number of weeks to process.
- Some testing programs allow you to view and print additional score reports from your Pearson VUE account. Typically they are available within an hour of exam completion, but may take up to 24 hours.
- If online score reports are not available for your testing program, contact Customer Service or our Test centre for candidates who took the exam at the test centre to request a duplicate score report. Duplicate score reports are sent via email only, and take 3-5 business days.
- If we are unable to process your request for a duplicate score report, you will be directed to contact your testing program or board for next steps.
- If you are testing under a state regulated program, there could be additional steps when requesting a duplicate score report.